Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
The Emergency Nurses Association has developed a nationally standardized basic trauma nursing class, the Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC). It is designed to establish a consistent knowledge base for nurses involved in the initial care of the trauma patient.
The TNCC provides two days of review and evaluation of basic trauma nursing knowledge and skills, specific areas of injury and other trauma topics are discussed in the morning lectures. Skill station evaluation and the written examination are completed the second afternoon.
The focus of the Emergency Nursing Pediatric course (ENPC) is to review the various aspects of pediatric emergency nursing care, and discuss core-level knowledge and psychomotor skills associated with the delivery of care to the pediatric patient. The course is designed for registered nurses interested in improving pediatric emergency nursing assessment skills.
ENA recommends nurses have a minimum of 6 -12 months experience in the emergency setting.
See below for a listing of upcoming classes and to link to registration brochures.
ENPC 4TH EDITION INSTRUCTOR COURSE
- April 26, 2013 @ Garden City Hospital Health & Education Center
- May 6, 2013 @ Bronson Methodist Hospital - Kalamazoo, MI
- August 23, 2013 @ Garden City Hospital Health & Education Center
ENPC 4TH EDITION PROVIDER COURSE
- October 2 & 3, 2013 @ Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
TNCC 6TH EDITION INSTRUCTOR COURSE
- July 15, 2013 @ Bronson Methodist Hospital - Kalamazoo, MI
- October 18, 2013 @ Garden City Hospital Health & Education Center
TNCC 6TH EDITION PROVIDER COURSE
- May 7 & 17, 2013 @ Garden City Hospital Health & Education Center
- August 27 & 28, 2013 @ Henry Ford Fairlane Medical Center
Course Director Marilyn Enriquez, RN, BSN, CCRN is a member of the Emergency Nurses Association, a Michigan ENA State Faculty Member and an ENPC/TNCC Instructor & Director.
Marilyn directs courses locally and throughout Michigan upon request.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS REGISTRATION FORMS.