AHA BLS/Heartsaver Instructor
We offer the BLS/Heartsaver Instructor Course monthly.
BLS Instructor Courses are held at the Health Education Strategies Training Site. Click on "Maps" link to the left of the screen to view a map.
- A current AHA BLS Provider Card/ AHA Heartsaver CPR/First Aid Combo card for Heartsaver Instructors
- A current AHA First Aid Provider card OR be a licensed Healthcare Professional (RN, EMT-P, MD etc...)
- Advance studying of the American Heart Association Instructor Manuals
- A Manager's signature from the Training Center that you will be affiliating with, if other than Health Education Strategies (This will be on the registration form that you will need to obtain from our office)
- Student is required to attend/teach two 4-hour sessions within 60 days of the Instructor Course
- Instructors must affiliate with an AHA Approved Community Training Center
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
PLEASE NOTE: You must pre-register with us and receive Training Center approval to take this course - Please call to get more information on registration. There are specific materials you will need before you attend the course.
Health Education Strategies, L.L.C.
American Heart Association Training Site
ACLS-BLS-PALS-CPR-FIRST AID-INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
11460 Telegraph Rd • Taylor, MI 48180
Phone: 734-288-3050 • Fax: 734-250-7951